Have you ever thought about making a career change, and not quite known what to do, or when to do it and so just let the idea slip by?
For Cheryl Tomlinson she was getting towards the second half of life and had thought about what she might like to do for the next phase of her work life, but didn’t have a clear answer of what she’d like to do or when to do it… and then, the choice was taken out of her hands with an unexpected and unpleasant retrenchment.
She now regards that as a blessing in disguise… because it led to her new profession as an end of life expert…
In this podcast interview episode Cheryl talks with Shandra about:
- Her early childhood fascination with the end of life
- The importance of exploring and crafting her business idea
- Support she got to help her make progress despite a complex family caring situation
- Having an up to date Will
- How ‘dysfunctional’ families are the new normal
- A tip to ensure that when you die your Superannuation goes where you want it to
- Tips to keep in mind as you start your own business.
To find out more about Cheryl you can connect with her here:
Plus… given that money is a major part of any transition to starting and growing your own business, here’s an invitation for you to do a quick 5 minute tick a box Money Breakthrough Quiz so you can learn more about the 5 Money Zones and find out which one you should focus on first to have the biggest impact on your bank balance.
You can access the quiz here: https://www.thetransitlounge.com/moneyquiz/
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!