Many people dream of making a career change to do something they are truly passionate about… but not many actually do it…
Yvonne Pfliger has spent most of her career in various Digital marketing roles working within agencies, and despite being great at what she does, she has also had a life long passion for sustainability.
This passion didn’t always align with the type of projects and products the agencies worked with so she fulfilled her interest in sustainability outside of her work hours, until a long service leave trip opened up the possibility of leaving to start her own business working with the types of clients and products she really wanted to work with…
In this interview episode Yvonne shares with Shandra:
- What happened to every company she worked with
- Her ‘minimalist’ approach to planning her transition
- Something she underestimated in working for herself
- The three ideas she had for her business and how she decided which one to do
- The area she is most challenged by in her business
- Her tips for anyone listening who is thinking about starting their own business
If you would like to find out more about Yvonne you can connect with her here:
Thank you for listening!
If you want to start a business to work for yourself one day, and want to grow a successful business come and join our private Facebook group â Career Change â Start and Grown Your Small BusinessÂ so you can connect with others on the same path and share insights, challenges and questions to help to create a work life we love.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!