Making a career change after 40 to do something you love is tempting, and risky…
…and it can be incredibly rewarding!
Patti Haus went from working with an Engineering regulator to becoming a conversion copywriter – with a few other creative stops along the way… she started a blog about things to do and places to go in her local area and one thing lead to another…
In this interview podcast episode Patti shares with Shandra:
- What golf had to do with starting her business
- What her dream was and wasn’t
- Advantages and disadvantages of starting a business after 40
- The reality of money mindset issues and pricing
- Something her daughter said that made her realise how impactful her career change was
- 3 tips for anyone starting out in a new business
If you’d like to connect with Patti you can do that here:
Website – www.pattihaus.com
Instagram – @pattihaus
Plus, given that money is a major part of any transition to starting and growing your own business, here’s an invitation for you to do a quick 5 minute, tick a box Money Breakthrough Quiz so you can learn more about the 5 Money Zones – the blindspots that can hold you back from earning what you’re worth – and find out which one you should focus on first to have the biggest impact on you creating a profitable business and a lifestyle you love.
You can access the quiz here: https://www.thetransitlounge.com/moneyquiz/
Thanks for listening!
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!