Starting a solo business and making a successful career change can be both exciting and daunting…
After 17 years in retail, corporate roles and a marketing degree, Fiona Anchal is now following her passion for plant based eating and turning it into a growing solo business.
In this interview podcast episode Fiona shares with Shandra:
- How she’s transitioning from a ‘job’ to her business
- Her earlier attempts to follow her passion that didn’t last
- How her husband – and business partner reacted to her new idea
- The link between water fasting and her business progress
- Her biggest fears going ‘solo’
- The way she ‘just got started’
- What drives her to get this business really growing next year
- What she thinks has helped her be successful already
Fiona is tapping into a passion that overlaps with a growing industry and her approach to transitioning is a great model for you to get insights and ideas to apply to your own moves towards being your own boss.
You can find out more and connect with Fiona here:
Instagram and FB – @wholesomebellies
Plus – if you’re considering leaving a career to start your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!