Is making a career change within the same industry still considered a career change?
When you’ve been employed in an industry for your whole career and then make the move to work for yourself the answer is a definite yes…!
For Jane Walters, after a ‘lifetime’ in one industry she made the change to start her own business channeling her years of experience in various finance roles along with her passion for personal development into her own Financial coaching business.
In this podcast interview Jane shares with Shandra:
- A quote she loves that is appropriate to this podcast interview series
- Her ‘woo woo’ side and interest in masculine and feminine energies
- The difference between how change looks once it’s made vs when you’re making it
- The support and criticism of others when she made the decision
- How she tackled the financial side
- The best thing she invested in – even though it felt like a stretch
You can find out more about Jane and connect with her here:
And access her free money mindset resource here
Plus – if you’re starting your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!