Looking back on your career in your 40’s – with all it’s changes can be a bit of a cocktail…
It certainly has been for Emma Rhoades…
With the average time in a role reducing and an increase in the number of women starting businesses the traditional’ road is no longer as common, and Emma’s road has been anything but ‘traditional’.
Her career path has been a mix of business ownership, corporate roles, into project consulting, side gigging and online business creation.
- In this podcast interview episode Emma shares with Shandra:
- The many different types of businesses she has trialled
- Building and extracting from a successful photography business
- The inner and outer challenges of starting your own business
- The influence of how she see herself as a person
- Her approach to networking as an introvert
- Great tips and philosophy for others with an inkling of an idea for their own thing
Emma is a great example of modern career development and has some fantastic tips for women wanting to explore the possibility of being their own boss after a successful career.
You can find out more and connect with Emma here:
Plus – if you’re considering leaving a career to start your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’.… it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!