Imagine having spent about 50% of your life working in one industry before a restructure prompted a career change ..
Tanya Simpson had worked in various promotions and marketing roles in the dynamic and demanding radio industry for over 20 years…
Then, a restructure of her department opened the space for her to consider starting her own business …
In this podcast interview Tanya shares invaluable tips including:
- The fears and benefits of starting a business in the same industry she’d worked in
- How people reacted to her talking about starting her own business
- The 2 key challenges she faced in the early days
- The shift in Mindset she’s had to make
- One thing she thinks is critically important in business
- An approach she’s taken that has created great opportunities for her
- How Zena Princess Warrior helps her…
Tanya has had a fantastic and very successful career and a really positive first year or so in her business and she shares some great insights and tips in her signature down to earth style and good humour…
Plus – if you’re early in your business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Thank you for listening…
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!