Can you imagine having a successful role, with equity in a business and then making your own role redundant, after the age of 40?
Frances Pratt has spent 24 years ‘selling’ – mostly for others, now she does it for herself. The business she has created – Metisan – leverages all her experience and helps businesses set up their Sales systems and teams to be curious and customer centric.
In this podcast interview episode Fran shares with Shandra:
- Why she got sick of setting up successful sales systems as an employee
- How her Dad helped her bring her MBA to life
- The way her sister described her that made her realise one of her ‘superpowers’
- Why starting her own business after 40 was a good thing
- The approach she took to fast track working out what she wanted her business to be and do
- Her fascination with Greek mythology
- Why getting up at 5am works for her
- A rule of thumb to predict your sales
Frances is a sales expert who has channelled all her experience to create a business that really works for her, and delivers great results for her clients.
You can find out more and connect with her here:
Plus – if you’re considering leaving a career to start your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!