Career Change After 40 podcast interview series
After a successful career getting to a General Manager role in a Software company lost it’s glow, and health issues started appearing, Peta Gillian – then in her early 40’s – resigned and decided to start a new work life in the health industry as the owner of ‘Strong Healthy Women’….
In this podcast interview Peta shares:
- the exact moment she knew she needed to resign and why she did it
- how she melded personal experience and passions into her business direction
- the plans she didn’t have that she wished she did as she started working for herself
- The transition approach she took and how it helped build her confidence
- The family member who still doesn’t think she has a ‘real job’
- One thing that is hard about working for yourself that she didn’t expect
- The inspiration she gets from her clients
This is a great conversation with insights on the different ways you can make successful career change after 40…
Thank you for listening!
If you would like to connect with Peta and find out more about her you can do that here:
Website – www.stronghealthywomen.com.au
Facebook page – Strong Healthy Women
Free Facebook group – Women Over 50 Get Active & Healthy
And if you are thinking about working for yourself one day, or want to grow your business come and join our private Facebook group – Career Change – Start and Grown Your Small Business so you can connect with others on the same path and share insights, questions to help each other create a work life you love.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!