What do you do for a career change in your 40’s after creating a well loved Australian baby brand?
Michelle Vogrinec spent 17 years building up Gaia natural baby skin products and sold the business in 2019.
After bringing that business and brand to life she had now made a career change and is sharing her years of experience with other mums in business.
In this podcast interview episode, Michelle shares with Shandra:
- How the first idea for Gaia products came about
- The insights that only came after she had sold the business
- Things she learnt the hard way
- What she thought she would do after she sold – that’s she’s not doing yet
- How she decided to provide coaching for mums in business
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
- The money questions that are the most important for women in business to know the answers to
- Advice she was given in business that really helped her
Michelle is the real deal, with real world experience creating a successful business and brand.
If you’d like to connect with her you can do that here:
Coming soon: [email protected]
Plus – if you’re considering leaving a career to start your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’….
It’s a quick summary of take outs from interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important things for you to focus on to create a successful and growing business.
Thank you for listening!
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!