Career Change After 40 interview – from FMCG to Photography with Susan Brunialti
Can you imagine a holiday turning into your next career change?
A lot of people love the idea of making a career change turning something they really enjoy into what they do for work.
Susan Brunialti had a busy role as a Business Account manager in FMCG, but got to a point – like many others do – where she knew she needed to make a change.
Making a decision to make a career change after 40, to leave a successful role, is a big decision at anytime, but for Susan, just two weeks after making that decision, she had a major health scare that led to a series of events including one that opened up a whole new career for her as a photographer…!
In this podcast interview Susan shares:
- how a serious health issue prompted a life long ‘bucket list’ experience to happen
- feedback from friends and family that lead to exploring a love of photography as a career
- the approach she took to build her skills and experience in a new field
- the unexpected positive benefit of photography on other areas of her life
- how she manages ‘work life balance’ whilst working for herself
- her unique definition of success and freedom
- the benefit in drawing on experience and skills from her past career in running her own business
This interview with Susan provides a great insight into her road from a successful career into managing a significant health issue and starting a new career and business around a true passion.
Thank you for listening.
To connect with Susan you can find her here:
And if you are consider working for yourself and feel like your money situation is a factor in holding you back, then you can go and download my free Money Breakthrough quiz especially for women wanting to transition from a career into starting their own business and working for themselvesâ¦
The one page Money Breakthrough quiz will help show you:
the 5 money zones that influence how much you earn and keep
and which one you can work on to get the biggest resultsâ¦
You can find it by clicking here.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!