How do you make a career change from a well paying corporate job, into running a crochet business???
It sounds a bit unusual, I know….
But, Seona Roberts has a busy full time job with a medical company – and – has started a business based on sharing her passion for crochet…
In this podcast interview Seona shares insights into how she ‘stumbled‘ into this new business and:
- How she finds the time between a senior and demanding full time job to build a business on the side
- How an MBA prompted her to consider a business of her own
- The approach she has taken to simplify the business whilst expanding her reach
- The added benefits of crochet – beyond creating beautiful pieces
- What the next phase of her ‘side gig’ life looks like
- Tips for you if you are thinking of starting your own business whilst you’re still working – including what to do if you feel like you don’t have time, or you’re too tired to do anything else…
Seona shares openly about her road so far and her vision for the future – so if you have had some sort of an inkling of an idea for working for yourself, this episode is definitely worth a listen!
If you want to find out more about Seona and check out her Crochet world you can do that here:
And if you are thinking about working for yourself one day, or want to grow your business come and join our private Facebook group â Career Change â Start and Grown Your Small Business so you can connect with others on the same path and share insights, challenges and questions to help each other create a work life you love.
Thank you for listening!
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!