Carla and Emma Papas – aka The Merrymaker Sisters – went from soul destroying Government jobs, to being advocates of joy.
They have created a business and work they truly love by building their own super successful online yoga, pilates and meditation studio, which is helping thousands of people to move their bodies and minds in a judgement free celebration of all things Merry!
In this interview Shandra explores with them:
- How they got to the stage of ‘feeling ready’ to make the leap
- An unusual question they asked themselves that helped them get past the ‘risk factor’
- What happened when Plan A failed and Plan B happened on the same day
- How others reacted to them quitting their ‘safe well paying’ jobs
- The impact that money had on their initial decision to quit their jobs, and how it has played out as their business has grown
- The $10 Million dollar lesson they got over a free lunch
- Something they wish they did even earlier in their business that every business needs to do…
- Their #1 tip for anyone considering a career change to start their own business
This is a great interview for you to listen to, with super practical insights and tips that will really benefit you especially if you are considering a career change to start your own thing and questioning if it’s possible to earn great money doing what you love. [The answer is YES! and you don’t have to know all the steps right away!]
Thank you for listening.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!