Anyone starting a new business needs to think about how to get clients…
And the answer to that question is Marketing.
You don’t want to be the best kept secret in your industry – not if you want to create a growing sustainable and profitable business that creates and supports the sort of lifestyle you want to enjoy.
All this month and in this podcast episode Shandra is sharing insights into how to use Marketing to grow your new business.
In this episode she shares:
- A random current obsession she has…
- What Marketing is – and isn’t
- Two disasters from her early business years that taught her a lot about what works and what doesn’t
- How much time you should dedicate to marketing your new business
- Lists of different marketing activities you can try
- An annoying part of being in business
- What part does Branding and Advertising play in marketing your business
This episode is designed to give you food for thought if you are just starting out in business or in your early days anf you know you want to attract more clients to grow your business.
Plus – if you’re considering leaving a career to start your own business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Thank you for listening – and share this episode with a friend you know who wants to start and grow their own business.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!