Most people go through phases – sometimes long phases! – where they feel like they just have no time for themselves.
Life gets busy, work, home, friends, family, social commitments, exercise [what’s that?!?] – there’s just so many thing competing for your attention so it’s easy to get caught up in other people’s priorities and to let your priorities and YOU just slip by the way side getting no love or attention at all…
“I just didn’t have time”
“I was too busy”
“I don’t have enough time”
“Where does the time go?”
Sound familiar? I’ve said all those things and probably many more and that’s probably why I have become a bit curious about the concept of time and how we use it.
This week’s episode is about finding ways that you can actually find time for you.
In this episode Shandra shares:
- the training tip that rocked her world about time
- uncomfortable truths about time and what we do with it
- What a lack of time really means
- What studies show we do with our memory of how we used our time
- Which elements of time we are suck with and which we can do something about
- 3 things you can do to actually find some time for yourself
Thank you for listening to this episode – hope it helps you make the most of your time – including finding some just for you!
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review which will help other people to find it… thank you!