Growing a business is a project – so it takes some planning…
You can’t just have an idea for a business and jump into it without a plan, or without knowing what to work on, when…
That’s where bringing a project planning approach comes into play… and the good thing is that project management is a really common transferable skill – so if you’ve had a successful career you more than likely have some great project experience you can leverage in your business…
In this episode Shandra shares:
- Why bringing a project planning approach is necessary for your business success
- Things that some people do that drives her nuts
- 6 steps to project planning
- a bonus tip that will help you follow through on your project
- Why now is the IDEAL time for you to pick a project
- Something she has learnt about herself this week
Plus – if you are early in your business and want to know what to focus and work on in your first year in business you can download a brand new free eBook ‘The Top 4 Priority Focus Areas for a Profitable First Year in Business’…. it’s a summary of interviews and conversations with more than 40 successful women in business and what they now know are the most important thing for you to focus on to create a business that gives you the income and lifestyle you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
Get your free copy here:
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!