Thinking about making a significant Career Change can sometimes feel like a job in itself – but unfortunately just thinking about it doesn’t make it happen!
You have to actually do something – and generally you have do to quite a few things, many times over before you find yourself in a new working situation that’s really working for you.
As a fan of reading, Shandra has declared her favourite ‘book of the year’ and in this week’s episode she shares how it can help you create the work life you are looking for.
In this episode she shares:
- 3 core take outs from the book
- How you can apply them specifically to making significant career change
- Examples of clients who did – and didn’t – apply these approaches in their career and what happened
- The perfect amount of change to make at anyone time – including a reference to a childhood story
- How to maintain momentum when working on longer term goals
No matter if you want to change career to move into a new industry, or to explore a dream and start your own thing, this episode wil give you some ideas you can apply to help you get started making that change.
“Ultimately, it is your commitment to the process that will determine your progress… You do not rise to the level of your goals, you fall to the level of your systems”
Thank you for listening!
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!