Do you feel like you need a little you time…?
There are many benefits to a sisterhood retreat – especially if you feel like you’re at some sort of decision making point and you want to make some sort of shift or change personally or professionally.
Life is busy and seems to be getting busier… when you are so busy rushing from one thing to the next, juggling all the balls of life and work in the air, it’s very easy for you to get lost in the process and forget to look after yourself along the way… so it’s very common to feel a bit numb and disconnected from yourself, which doesn’t help you to make good decisions that will serve you in the long term.
After a few months of a lot of travel for work and being ‘very busy’, Shandra organised a ‘Sibling retreat’ with her sisters, and even though it was short, it was a great way to recharge and so she wanted to share some of the takeouts and benefits of a Sisterhood retreat so you can organise one for yourself.
In this episode Shandra shares:
- A couple of tangible benefits to taking time out with your ‘sisters’
- Defines what a ‘Sisterhood retreat’ is
- How to create your own – even if you don’t have a sister or can’t imagine anything worse than spending time with your family
- Something she made at her recent sibling retreat that makes her smile
- Pitfalls to look out for
- What a ‘Sisterhood retreat’ is really about….
âSo take time to think. Discover your real reason for being here and then have the courage to act on it.â
Thank you for listening.
Do you like this sort of food for thought?
Want to make sure you are the first to hear every new episode?
Also I would love it if you left a rating and review on iTunes which will help other people to find it… thank you!